Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heading to Memphis...

We are leaving today for Memphis. Scott has an early flight to Columbia in the morning so we are going to stay the night near the airport. The kids are hoping to get a little back to school shopping done. School starts back around here in just a week and a half. UGH! Since I will be starting back to work, I won't be able to make the trip back to Ft. Jackson this year. Eleven hours in the car is just too long of a drive for the weekend and plane tickets are just too expensive right now. I am so sad. I absolutely love it there. Scott will only be there for 3 weeks and 3 days this time, so that won't be too bad. I'm saying that before he leaves, right?
Wow, it feels good to be back online!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! My kids love back to school shopping.