Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Phase of CH-BOLC

I feel like such a stranger to this blogging world. So many things have happened in our lives since my last post that, well, I won't bore you with all of those details right now! Here are just a few highlights...
1. God is always faithful.
2. My husband was called to Pastor a local church (awesomely supportive congregation with strong military ties) in December.
3. I'm still the wife of a Seminary (Liberty University) student. Time is flying and we are closer than ever to being finished!
4. I'm still the mom of two fabulous kids. The oldest is driving now!
5. My only sister is a relatively new Army wife and mom living at her new home on post in Fort Bragg, NC.
6. I am gearing up to be alone again for the next few weeks as the Chaplain Candidate in my life leaves for the next phase of CH-BOLC at Ft. Jackson.
7. I still really do miss all of my "Army Chaplain Wife Friends" I made last summer.

Now that I figured out how to get back into this blog, maybe I can stay plugged in for a while! I really miss you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's so good to see you blogging again. I had wondered where you went. Chris is leaving Sunday for Fort Jackson...not for CH-BOLC, but for a practicum. He'll be there through the end of August. Are you going to visit your man while he's there? If you are, maybe we could meet up. I don't know when the kids and I will be there, but we'll go see him sometime. I'd love to see you again.

Email me sometime: RaeRae220ATgmailDOTcom

~~Rachel
www.nothinggold.net

Laura said...

Hey!!!! I just saw you were blogging again... I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH! Glad to hear he is back at CH-BOLC. What's next? I love the new pics, too!!! I pray you are well. Love, Laura